- This morning we’re hosting an ETH1x Roadmap AMA with Alexey Akhunov, Martin Holst Swende, and more. All the details on EthMagicians forum.
- The ChainID site now has a list of all EVM networks with deeplinks, and is hosted on GitHub Pages.
- Brooke created a Solidity layer for the MacOS emacs client, Spacemacs. For now, syntax highlighting & checking & naive autocomplete.
- Post the Stanford CoreDevs meeting, we’re helping to host an ETH1x Roadmap AMA on Feb 6th, 8am PST, 1700 UTC+1. Register on the Zoom page.
- Megan did a great job of explaining treasury management & crypto accounting on today’s community call. Notes are on EthMagicians, and you can watch the video recording.
- We have stickers! DM Brooke if you want some
- Boris did an initial pull request to revamp the Ethereum Classic ECIP repo into a Jekyll site.
- Thanks to Brooke, you can now access the Ethereum Yellow Paper at yellowpaper.club.
- We’re hosting a community call on the topics of Treasury Management & Crypto Accounting on January 24th. Megan from Veriledger has volunteered to educate us and answer questions. Follow the EthMagicians thread for full details.
- FISSION Codes has been accepted as a draft in the Ethereum Classic repo.
- Boris is joining Pedro from Wallet Connect and ligi from Walleth in co-maintaining a list of Ethereum / EVM-based chains. We’ll be tracking chain IDs and network IDs as well as some basic naming information to start, check out the website at chainid.network.
- Community Call around JSON-RPC standardization for Ethereum clients today, 8am PST. HackMD notes & call details here.
- Announcing a Community Call around JSON-RPC standardization for Ethereum clients: Nov 27th, 8am PST. Full details on EthMagicians.
- FISSION was featured in the ConsenSys Ventures final Tachyon post: Wrapping up the First ConsenSys Tachyon Accelerator
- That’s a wrap! Brooke did a great job presenting FISSION at the Tachyon18 Demo Day in San Francisco.
- We got our FISSION t-shirts! Just in time for presenting at Tachyon18 demo day tomorrow.
- Had a great gathering of Ethereum folks in Oakland for dinner. Hope to see more Bay Area Ethereum.
- Before our memories fade completely, it’s time to share feedback on the EthMagicians Council of Prague. What was good? What was bad? What needs work? Comment in the forum.
- An explanation of our open source budget + cashflow templates on EthMagicians: Discussing Long Term Cashflow and Budgets for Ethereum Projects, Teams, and Individuals
- Back in SF for the final two weeks of the Tachyon18 accelerator. Collaborating with Alex Voto from Consensys on some Ethereum standards explanations.
- Brooke presented ERC1066: Better UX & DX in Just One Byte at Devcon4 today.
- Brooke facilitated an EVM Evolution session at the EthMagicians Council of Prague, and calling for a BOF dinner for anyone interested in EIP 615, EIP 616, & other EVM improvements.
- We’ve signed on to the Canting Tribe standardized NDA project, put together by lawyer/engineer Kyle Mitchell.
- We’ve released a project proposal we call EVM Evolution. Read the Google Doc with details on further evolution and improvements of the Ethereum Virtual Machine, led by Greg Colvin.
- We were on the Gitcoin community livestream talking about SPADE & FISSION. Here’s the video recording.
- Brooke writes up a Vision of FISSION on Medium - Application-level messages for Ethereum and beyond.
- Jenn posted a blog on our Medium: Introducing FISSION Translate: A Global Translation Layer for Smart Contract Communication.
- We’ve released FISSION Translate! FISSION Codes have been refactored to split out translate functionality. We now have ERC1444 accepted as a Draft EIP.
- CEO & Chief Scientist Brooke Zelenka named one of 20 breakout crypto developers. Check out the full list on Prism Labs Xpo Network.
- Ethereum Status Codes are now FISSION Codes! Available for any blockchain or platform that wants one byte status codes. Follow the whole FISSION Suite on Github.
- We’re hosting a community call with the ERC1400 Security Token team. Read the EthMagicians post to sign up and give feedback.
- Brooke posted a Status Codes update on the EthMagicians forum. You can also join the #ethereumstatuscodes channel on our Discord.
- Stephane Gosselin and the Polymath Network team have submitted ERC 1400, a security token standard, which builds on top of EthStatusCodes ERC-1066.
- We’ve joined the ConsenSys Tachyon Accelerator with the Ethereum Status Codes project. Find out about the rest of the #tachyon18 cohort and the program on the ConsenSys blog: Kicking Off ConsenSys’ Tachyon Accelerator Program
- Boris talks about founding SPADE on his blog: Hello SPADE.