We work with a wide variety of different communities and community projects. These are some selected projects that we participate in.
Ethereum Improvement Proposals (EIPs)
- Sep 26th, 2018: We’ve released FISSION Translate! FISSION Codes have been refactored to split out translate functionality. We now have ERC1444 accepted as a Draft EIP.
- Sep 11th, 2018: Stephane Gosselin and the Polymath Network team have submitted ERC 1400, a security token standard, which builds on top of EthStatusCodes ERC-1066.
- Jan 24th, 2019: Megan did a great job of explaining treasury management & crypto accounting on today’s community call. Notes are on EthMagicians, and you can watch the video recording.
- Jan 14th, 2019: We’re hosting a community call on the topics of Treasury Management & Crypto Accounting on January 24th. Megan from Veriledger has volunteered to educate us and answer questions. Follow the EthMagicians thread for full details.
- Oct 20th, 2018: We were on the Gitcoin community livestream talking about SPADE & FISSION. Here’s the video recording.
- Jan 15th, 2019: Boris did an initial pull request to revamp the Ethereum Classic ECIP repo into a Jekyll site.
- Jan 13th, 2019: FISSION Codes has been accepted as a draft in the Ethereum Classic repo.
- Jan 31st, 2019: The ChainID site now has a list of all EVM networks with deeplinks, and is hosted on GitHub Pages.
- Dec 21st, 2018: Boris is joining Pedro from Wallet Connect and ligi from Walleth in co-maintaining a list of Ethereum / EVM-based chains. We’ll be tracking chain IDs and network IDs as well as some basic naming information to start, check out the website at chainid.network.